Monday, August 12, 2013

Clothing Haul!

WELCOME TO FASHION, BEAUTY 
& MORE

Hi everyone! sorry I haven't been posting new blogs I have been super busy with life and everything. For now I'll be posting new blog post about once a week and maybe even twice if i can find the time! ;)

Anyways I went shopping last Friday with my best friends and brought a few things that i would love to show you! I will list down below where I brought the item and how much it was!

(Only things I haven't taken pictures of are a top i brought for my boyfriend, underwear from bra's n things and a white scarf.)


Shop: Temt
Price: $9.95


Shop: Valley Girl
Price: $ 14.95


Also brought in a light aqua colour!

Shop: General Pants co.
Price: 2 for $10.00


Shop: Dotti
Price: $13.50

Shop: Cotton On
Price: $10.00 plus $5 white scarf


Shop: inglot
Price: $17
(Normally $10 each but i personally get 15% for being a makeup artist)

codes: 448, 330

No comments:

Post a Comment