Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sleek Make-up Blush Review: Rose Gold 926

 WELCOME TO FASHION, BEAUTY & MORE

I recently purchased the 'rose gold' blush off of Sleek.com because I heard that it was very similar to Nars 'deep throat' and 'orgasm' (why does Nars have sexual titles for there makeup products?)
Anyways here a few pictures I took of the packaging and my thoughts about the product in general. x


The pigment is more of a shimmer, which I personally don't mind but may not be suitable for my freelancing makeup kit for mature aged skin. 



The picture online made the packaging of the blush seem to be much bigger  but really its probably small then my savings card...


I am disappointed that it is not very pigmented (bright). I may use this for a creative makeup because it has a decent amount of shimmer in it and maybe even as a inner eye colour.

Over all I generally like the product and probably will purchase the other ranges of blushes that Sleek have on their site.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment